If you are looking for the best Enamel Coated Cast Iron Cookware you have come to the right place. In this article, we will take a look at the best Enamel Coated Cast Iron Cookware available on the market today. We will also provide a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right Enamel Coated Cast Iron Cookware for your needs.
Quick Over View Of Top 5 Enamel Coated Cast Iron Cookware
Our Top 7 Best Enamel Coated Cast Iron Cookware Reviews
- CAST IRON COOKWARE SET – Basque’s 7-piece cookware set is made of long-lasting cast iron which provides superior heat distribution and retention, so your food cooks evenly. The 7-piece set includes everything you need with a skillet, sauce pan and two dutch ovens!
- HARD-COAT ENAMEL – Featuring hard-coat enameled interiors and exteriors, this beautiful blue and white cookware set easily transitions to serving ware. The enamel coating is durable and resists chipping and scratching. And, it makes clean up simple, with most messes wiping away thanks to its nonstick properties. Plus, the enamel coating is perfect for braising your favorite cuts of meat.
- VERSATILE COOKING – Cast iron cookware is renowned for its versatility. This Basque set is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, and is oven-safe up to 500ºF. You can easily transition from stovetop to oven without switching pans. So, whether you’re slow roasting, baking, or sautéing, Basque’s cast-iron cookware can handle it.
- OVERSIZED HANDLES – Basque’s oversized handles are designed to give you additional control of your cookware. The large, grab handles provide balance and leverage when moving pans around your kitchen.
- INCLUDES – 10.25” Skillet, 2QT Saucepan with Lid, 2.25QT Small Dutch Oven with Lid, 4.75QT Large Dutch Oven with Lid
- A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON. It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
- [A Pan for Every Part of Your Meal]: Fry up some eggs and sear a steak for breakfast with the Lot45 Enameled Cast Iron Skillets for Cooking; 3 sizes of non stick cast iron bake dishes meet your needs
- [Excellent Heat Transfer]: Thick cast iron ensures optimal durability and superior heat retention to evenly distribute heat through the bottom and sides of each polished cast iron skillet pan; Deep cast iron pans are safe up to 500 degrees making them ideal for stove top and oven use
- [Non-Stick Surface]: Glossy, smooth finish is used to make your cast iron enamel frying pans easy to use; Enamel coating prevents food from sticking and allows for quick cleaning
- [Perfectly Sized Frying Pans]: Small 7-inch (17.8cm) diameter pan has a 5.2-inch (13.2cm) long handle; Medium 8.5-inch (21.6cm) pan has a 5.5-inch (14cm) long handle; Large 10-inch (25.4cm) wide pan has a 6-inch (15.3cm) long handle; Each pan measures roughly 1.6 to 1.7 inches (4.1 to 4.3cm) deep
- [Perfectly Sized Casserole Pans]: Small 8-inch (20.3cm) long pan measures 6 inches wide by 1.5 inches (15.2 x 3.8cm) deep; Medium pan measures 9.5 by 6.8 inches (24.1 x 17.3cm) and has a 1.5-inch depth; Large pan measures 11 by 8 inches (28 x 20.3cm) and has a 2-inch (5.1cm) depth
- Broil, braise, bake or roast up to 500 degrees F. Saute, simmer or fry on any stovetop, including induction.
- Cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. The smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients, plus eliminates the need to season. Easy to clean enameled surface
- Lodge Enamel Casserole Dish is the perfect tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve.
- Rims are black matte enamel, cooking surface is off-white. Stainless steel knob.
- Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, our enameled iron will become your go-to cookware.
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended to preserve cookware's original appearance.
- Measures approximately 14.4" x 12.55" x 3.4", and is 11.75" diameter, 2.13" deep.
- LARGE 6-QUART CAPACITY: Feed large groups at weddings, family gatherings, and more, as this family-sized dutch oven makes up to 6 quarts of casserole, soup, stew, roasts, and endless other options!
- VERSATILE USAGE: Usable on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stovetops, in an oven, or even on a grill, it's perfect for cooking, roasting, frying, or baking your favorite dishes
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Safe to heat up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit, with evenly distributed condensation bumps on the lid's interior and a tight seal to keep moisture, heat, and flavor inside the pot
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of thick, heavy-duty cast iron with a glossy enamel finish and white, non-stick enamel interior, it has exceptional heat conduction, retention, and distribution for reliable cooking
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Two side handles allow for easy handling, and the non-stick finish means you can hand wash it without the rough scrubbing; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 14"(L) x 11.25"(W) x 7.5"(H); Oven Capacity: 6 Qt.
- No More Dry Meat - Whether you are preparing chicken, pork or beef the shape of our enameled cast iron braiser allows the meat to cook evenly in it's own delectable juices for a tender and flavorful outcome - To create even more juiciness, the self basting lid with dimples on the underside are designed to collect and drizzle moisture over all parts of the food - Your meals will be so nice and juicy your guests will be asking for your secret recipe
- Minimal Mess and Cleaning - Skip using a million dishes this is perfect for those one pot meals - Unlike traditional cast iron which can be difficult to clean, enamel coated cast iron makes for a much simpler clean up - Enameled bakeware does not require seasoning, oiling or any complicated steps - Just let it cool after cooking and give this pot the love it deserves by hand washing with warm soapy water - Spend less time cleaning and more time relaxing after preparing a delicious meal
- One Pot With Many Uses - Save room in your crowded kitchen with this dual purpose braiser - Whether you are going to be searing, sautéing, frying, roasting, baking, slow cooking or braising this versatile pan can do it all - You will not just be using this pan for holidays as this will be your go to for anything from short ribs to cinnamon rolls to cheesy nachos
- Exceptional Quality - Whether you are just starting out in your kitchen or an experienced home cook you want a durable casserole that is going to last and not chip or break easily - This heavy duty dish is the perfect addition to your kitchen and one day your children's kitchens - The wide loop handles allow you to carry it from your stovetop to your oven to your kitchen table and finally to your refrigerator for those delicious leftovers
- Gilly Goods family promise - From our family to yours our promise is that you will be using this high quality cookware to prepare mouth watering meals for your family for years to come - Create lasting memories and enjoy sitting around the table with your family hearing compliments about your delicious meal
- Casserole cast iron skillet in white with loop side handles for easy transport; oven safe to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Cast iron for even heat distribution and retention; Enamel doesn't have non-stick function
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven.
- Holds 3.3 Quarts
We hope that our review of the best Enamel Coated Cast Iron Cookware has helped you choose the right Enamel Coated Cast Iron Cookware for your needs. Thank you for reading!