If you are looking for the best Cast Iron Enamel Cookware you have come to the right place. In this article, we will take a look at the best Cast Iron Enamel Cookware available on the market today. We will also provide a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right Cast Iron Enamel Cookware for your needs.
Quick Over View Of Top 5 Cast Iron Enamel Cookware
Our Top 7 Best Cast Iron Enamel Cookware Reviews
- Broil, braise, bake or roast up to 500 degrees F. Saute, simmer or fry on any stovetop, including induction.
- Cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. The smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients, plus eliminates the need to season. Easy to clean enameled surface
- Lodge Enamel Casserole Dish is the perfect tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve.
- Rims are black matte enamel, cooking surface is off-white. Stainless steel knob.
- Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, our enameled iron will become your go-to cookware.
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended to preserve cookware's original appearance.
- Measures approximately 14.4" x 12.55" x 3.4", and is 11.75" diameter, 2.13" deep.
- A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON. It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
- Casserole cast iron skillet in white with loop side handles for easy transport; oven safe to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Cast iron for even heat distribution and retention; Enamel doesn't have non-stick function
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven.
- Holds 3.3 Quarts
- Stunning Kitchen Artwork - This Enameled Braiser looks great especially with the cherry-red enamel coating to suit any kitchen decor. Its colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking. You will certainly want to serve out of this beautiful cast iron braiser!
- Unparalleled Cooking Performance - Cast iron is outstanding in heat retention and even heating. Heat and moisture will be held inside the casserole to braise or roast in less liquid thanks to the very heavy tight-fitting lid of this cast iron casserole dish.
- Versatile Usage - This cast iron braiser can carry out various types of cooking styles including sauteing, shallow-fry, roasting, baking, and more. The enamel cast iron pan can be used with heat sources on all cooktops as oven, gas, glass, induction, grill. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F.
- Cleanup is Super Easy - It's easy to clean the enamel cast iron casserole dish with soapy water. Hand washing recommended to preserve cookware original appearance in long.>>Tips: Do not rinse directly with cold water while the braiser being hot.
- Heavy but Easy to Move - The handles of the shallow dutch oven are very generous in size making it easier than some similar pots with handles to move around safely. You can easily move it between stove, oven or dining table.
- PREMIUM QUALITY COOKWARE - The Klee Skillets features premium cast iron construction. Each piece is coated with a porcelain enamel coating, which creates a glossy and vibrant finish and a natural non-stick and rust-resistant surface.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED - This Enameled Cast Iron Skillet is designed with a pouring spout to make it easier to pour liquids from the pan. It also has a long handle to make it more comfortable to hold and put inside the oven. Use a handle grip, potholder, or oven mitt to lift the pan while cooking as the handle gets hot.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE COOKING PAN - With its excellent heat retention and the ability to cook food evenly, our Cast Iron Skillets are perfect for different cooking techniques such as pan-frying, sautéing, braising, roasting, baking, broiling, and more – safe in any stovetop and oven up to 500°F!
- GREAT VALUE PACK, SET OF 3 - Each Set contains three (3) pieces of Frying Pan in varying sizes: 7-inch, 8.5-inch, and 10-inch. They come in bright red, blue, and yellow colors, which are sure to add life to your kitchen and cookware collection.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We aim to add joy and simplicity to your everyday life by delivering premium cooking accessories and utensils you will love! If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Klee Utensils items, we’ll refund your purchase with no questions asked!
- UNIVERSAL CAST IRON SAUCEPAN. This enameled cast iron Saucepan can withstand up to 500°F or 260°C and is highly adaptable to all cooktops including ovens. Whether electric ceramic stoves, gas stoves, campfires, halogen cooktops, or induction heaters, you won’t have any inhibitions about your great recipes.
- UNPARALLELED HEAT RETENTION. This enameled cast iron saucepan with lid ensures even heat distribution while retaining temperature for longer periods so that you can serve even-cooked meals. You can also keep your food warm and fresh for your long hours of gatherings.
- HEAVY-DUTY AND LONG-LASTING. Our premium-quality kitchen cookware set is made of solid cast iron with food-grade inner and outer enamel coating. Designed to become resistant to crack, chip, wear and tear, this is perfect for high-heat cooking and serving a wide variety of dishes.
- FUNCTIONAL ERGONOMIC DESIGN. A cookware set that's both elegant and functional, our cast iron pan set with lid is designed for optimal use. The wide stainless steel knob on its cast iron lid provides a secure grip and has a perfect seal fit. This avoids spillovers and locks in moisture and nutrition when cooking.
- QUICK CLEANING & DISHWASHER SAFE. This gradient red saucepan set coated with a glossy exterior and a nonstick black matte interior has a smooth finish for your worry-free cleaning. Productivity and comfort are also considered in the design of our dishwasher-safe cast iron pans and pots.
- Distributes and retains heat evenly
- Perfect for cooking, serving and storing
- Great for searing, frying, roasting and stir frying
- Works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees can go from stove top to oven just wear pot holders!
We hope that our review of the best Cast Iron Enamel Cookware has helped you choose the right Cast Iron Enamel Cookware for your needs. Thank you for reading!