If you are looking for the best Backpacking Cookware 2018, you have come to the right place. This guide will help you choose the right Backpacking Cookware 2018 for your needs. There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a Backpacking Cookware 2018. We will discuss the most important factors in this guide.
Quick Comparison Of Top 5 Backpacking Cookware 2018
9 Best Backpacking Cookware 2018 Reviews
- 3 in 1 DESIGN - A new innovation in camping utensils. The Woodpecker Is long enough to both cook and eat backpacking meals.
- INCLUDES A GAS CANISTER PUNCH - When your screw top gas canister is empty, simply rotate the integrated hole punch and easily create a hole making them compact and easy to transport and dispose of.
- REUSABLE - No more plastic forks and spoons. Easy to wash and will fit right in with your camping cookware set or survival gear.
- GOLD WINNER of 2018 ISPO AWARD: Camping Accessories - Internationally recognized for it's design in the camping gear category.
- DURABLE AND LIGHT - Extra tough titanium construction. Size: 183.7 x 36mm / 7.2" x 1.4" Weight: 23 gram /.8oz
- SPACE SAVING: This spoon, fork and knife have flat profiles and lightened handles that keep this cutlery set lightweight and compact.
- ULTRA-DURABLE: Forged Glacier Stainless steel is rust-proof, fire-proof and will not become discolored when used with acidic ingredients.
- ACCESSORIES: Includes a lanyard to keep the set organized.
- LIFETIME : GSI Outdoors spent over 30 years building quality, performance products and stands behind them 100%. GSI Outdoors warranties all products for the original owner against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 - Our frying pan and large pot 2-piece camping ware set is the perfect choice for the family. Large enough to cater for feeding 4 people, yet compact and ultralight. When cooking on a stove or campfire, fold the handles out on the large boiling pot to pick up easily. For the frying pan, the retractable handles join together as one sturdy handle. When not frying eggs or bacon use the frying pan as a lid to speed up boiling water.
- 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 - The SilverAnt large pot weighs 175g/6.2 ounces with a capacity of 2100ml/73.9 fl oz. The frying pan weighs 145g/5.11 ounces with a capacity of 1000ml/35.2 fl oz. Together the large 2-piece camping ware set weighs 320g/11.31 ounces. Both are strong, durable, and lightweight, built for a lifetime of campfire cooking. All cooking ware sets come with a handy mesh draw bag for storage. Nest the pan and pot together, store your camp food inside and tighten the drawstring bag.
- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - Titanium is an amazing material. It's biocompatible, strong, and built for a lifetime of use. With other materials, they degrade over time. In a few short years, you end up buying a new cooking ware set. With titanium, this doesn't happen. The quality and taste of your food and water will never be impaired. Not only is this great for your food's taste but also your health. Your SilverAnt 2-piece pot and pan camping ware set are made entirely of titanium.
- 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 - SilverAnt is an ISO:9001:2015 company. All our products are certified by the leading US, EU, and Japanese governing bodies. Buy your SilverAnt titanium coffee cup in confidence it will be the last one you'll ever need. Reduce the amount of weight you carry every day and add to that ever-growing collection of ultralight gear. To clean use a mild detergent and warm water. Rinse, dry, and store ready for tomorrow morning.
- 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 - When you buy a SilverAnt product we provide a lifetime guarantee. We do this because as a team we also seek to buy lifelong products. SilverAnt wants our products to have their own stories and contribute to making your time outdoors more memorable. Contact us for further information on warranties or returns.
- Includes: Pot, Bowl, Lid, Pot Lifter
- Materials: Pot: Aluminum (anodized aluminum treatment), Lid: TPE, Bowl: PP, Pot Lifter: Aluminum
- Storage Size: 5.0 x 5.5 inches (12.8 x 14
- Weight: 9.5 oz (264 g)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum alloy frying pan ideal for backpacking and camping
- Advanced PFOA-free, non-stick finish provides superior heat distribution for even cooking with camp stoves
- Ergonomic flip-up handle with safety lock folds underneath the pan when not in use for compact storage
- Textured base for stability with camping stoves; nests with Sea to Summit Alpha Pots for transport
- 8-inch diameter weighs 8.6oz, 10-inch diameter weighs 11.8oz
- FEAST IN THE FOREST: The Glacier Stainless Frypan has a stainless steel exterior that surrounds its aluminum core for amazingly quick heating and unbelievable durability. Just what any rugged camper needs!
- STICK TO COOKING: The durable, laser-etched, non-stick surface provides excellent food release and easy cleanup.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 23.8 ounces, the Glacier Stainless Frypan also includes a SureLock folding handle that locks in place while cooking and folds in when you are on the go.
- SAFE FROM SCRATCHES: Resists scratching and abrasions from all types of utensils. Cooking outdoors has never been easier.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings motivated by their love for the outdoors founded the camping and backcountry cookware company GSI Outdoors. Three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
- TOUGH IN ANY TERRAIN: Made from hard anodized aluminum that conducts heat better than titanium and resists scratches like no other. Take it to climb Mt. Everest; the Halulite 2 Liter Pot can handle it.
- FEAST IN THE FOREST: This durable, smart, and ultralight pot is the perfect outdoor cooking companion. Features an aluminum lid with integrated straining holes and silicone thumb pads to protect hands from heat.
- ADVENTURE READY: The Halulite 2L Pot weighs just 14.3 ounces and includes a mesh stuff sack for when you are on the go.
- SAFE AND SOUND: Features dual, locking, stainless steel handles for safe handling.The spiral-turned base grips stove and grill arms securely. Perfect for stovetop cooking, but for your safety we suggest not using over an open flame.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now, three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
- IDEAL OUTDOOR ACCESSORIES: The Stanley fry pan set is perfect for outdoor cooking for hot meals; This is a great survival supplies gift too; The perfect companion for your urban and outdoor adventures
- VERSATILE HANDLE: We designed the handle to provide maximum comfort and stability while it's on the stove; The locking handle extends for stable cooking but folds over the lid to save space with the rest of your gear
- EASY TO CLEAN: This fry pan set is designed to clean easily; Every piece of this stainless steel camp cook set is dishwasher safe, top rack only
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Ultra-durable fusion ceramic nonstick coating handles wear and tear, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for worry-free nonstick performance
- Enclosed, heat-capturing ring blocks the wind while allowing the heat to spread evenly for simmering and cooking versatility
- Versatile ceramic-coated nonstick skillet is great for simmering, sautéing and pan-frying cuisine
- Skillet talon handle folds into skillet and nests outside WindBurner 4.5 L Stock Pot for packing efficiency
- Measures 8.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 8.5 ounces
If you’re looking for the best Backpacking Cookware 2018, you can’t go wrong with the options on this list. Whether you want a Backpacking Cookware 2018 that’s non-stick or one that’s durable and easy to clean, there’s an option here that’s sure to suit your needs. So, what are you waiting for?