If you want to buy the best Allison Transmission Pan, you should know what to look for. The most important factor to consider is the material. The best Allison Transmission Pan are made with materials that are durable and can withstand high temperatures. Another factor to consider is the size. You should choose a size that is suitable for your needs. Finally, you should also consider the price. The best Allison Transmission Pans are not always the most expensive. You can find good quality Allison Transmission Pan at a reasonable price if you know where to look.
Overview of Top 7 Allison Transmission Pan
7 Best Allison Transmission Pan Reviews
- Recommended Replacement Part For Your Gm Vehicle's Original Factory Component
- Offering The Quality, Reliability, And Durability
- Manufactured To Gm One Specification For Fit, Form, And Function
- Country Of Origin : United States
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Fits: GMC- 2007-2019 Sierra 3500 HD, 2007 Sierra Series, 2001-2019 Sierra 2500 HD, 2001-2006 Sierra 3500. Chevrolet- 2007-2019 Silverado 3500 HD, 2007 Silverado Series, 2001-2019 Silverado 2500 HD, 2001-2006 Silverado 3500.
- Genuine Allison Internal Deep Filter 2001- Present (29542824)
- External Spin On Filter (29539579)
- Allison Deep Pan (29536522)
- Does not include drain plug or pan gasket as it is reusable many times over.
- For Allison 1000 - Increase fluid capacity by approx 3 quarts over stock
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- 2001-2020 GM Duramax With Allison Transmission
- Cast Aluminum Pan
- More Fluid for cooler trans temps
- Better Filtration of Fluid
- Promotes Smoother, More Responsive Shifts
- External cooling fins measure 6.25 inches from the gasket face / Internal heat sinks reduce oil temps / 4 quart additional oil capacity
- Decreases trans temperatures up to 40 degrees / Robust side ribs provide added strength / Pan cast from high-strength aluminum alloy
- Large 1 inch drain port / Billet 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug / Drilled and threated 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket / Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick / Built-in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 3/4 inch External cooling fins reduce oil temp.
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for gauge sensors
- High strength Neodymium magnet equipped stainless steel drain plug with re-usable Viton O-Ring
- Retains use of high-quality original Allison pan gasket - Stainless steel plugs and Allen head screws
- Application: ATLAS COPCO 57899320; BALDWIN PF7748; DETROIT DIESEL 2353381; DETROIT DIESEL 23529168; DETROIT DIESEL 23533816; DONALDSON P564032; DAVCO 102187; HINO FS1962490; HITACHI E12981308; NAVISTAR 2588149C1
- Cross Reference: BALDWIN PF7748; DONALDSON P550467; WIX 33651XE
- Height (inch): 7.04 O.D.1 (inch): 3.82 I.D.1 (inch): 0.66
- For Use on Allison 1000 Filters
- It fits the 8.1 liter gas motor and the 6.6 liter Duramax diesel.
The best Allison Transmission Pan is one that is made of quality materials and is able to withstand high temperatures. It should also have a healthy coating that is durable and easy to clean.